Thursday 14 April 2011

Well today were having a nice quiet day. We went to the local park and after my blog the other day where I said I was lucky to have so much green space near by I thought I'd upload some pictures from today's walk. The weathers nice enough no sun though so the park was quite bar the usual dog walkers. I'm posting this whilst waiting for Daddy Panda's Dad to come pick us up as we'll spend the rest of the day there.

I love blossoms!
SQUIRREL!
Who knew there was a bird watching hut in our local park?
When I was a child I'm sure this was a fully flowing stream but I may be wrong!

Huge grassy bits and this isn't even the football field!



From bud to bloom!

How amazing is this unusual lady bird - I've never seen one with this colouring before!
The Old Bandstand.

Last of the Daffies!

Closer shot of The Old Bandstand
This is a picture of the play area so far not a single one of my local friends has any clue how any child is meant to play on this part. Daddy Panda described it as "like a car that's crashed into a bus stop and this is what was left behind".


No comments:

Post a Comment