Saturday 18 June 2011

It's a family affair

Overall today has been GOOD!
Wahoooooooooooo!

Who'd have thought it hey? Good days are possible.
We've spent the afternoon with Daddy Panda's Dad and his family, including Baby Bears favourite family member - Kia the dog!

Baby Bear just adores her, they play fetch together and I'm totally convinced that in a past life my daughter must have been a dog! Baby Bear decided to share her lunch with the dog, much to Kia's delight.

It's been a nice chilled day and I love being able to spend it with loving and supportive family, sadly not all our family members are like that. It's Fathers Day tomorrow, and due to Daddy Panda's Uncle being on a rare visit to the UK were having dinner together. I can't wait they'll be three Daddy's round one table!

I cant really say much about our Fathers Day plans but am excited to share it with Daddy Panda, it's his first fathers day and I'm hoping its filled with good memories and not tainted by my trauma.

No comments:

Post a Comment