Thursday 7 April 2011

I am currently watching Baby Bear demolish Daddy Panda's pile of blue rays! This is the first time she's actually got over to that corner and now of course she's next to the TV and has discovered Daddy Panda's XBOX, and blue ray player and she's pointed out to me just how much the TV stand needs dusting! She's chosen Despicable Me as her favourite to play with so Daddy Panda will be very proud! I wonder if she even realises that's the first film we ever took her in to see at the cinema?


We got our tesco's vouchers today - a whopping £22.50! So with it doubled we've got £45! We all share the same clubcard - which reminds me i need to put a key fob on Daddy Panda's keys and get him to actually start using it! So our huge shop for 2 adults and baby goes on, along with my mums weekly shop, the school she works for's tea etc shop and now since my Nana's stroke her shopping too! Looks like Baby Bear and my nephew will be getting some treats this Easter!


I'm feeling exhausted after another nights rubbish sleep! Am really hoping Baby Bear wants an afternoon nap soon so we can cuddle and nap together but judging by her enthusiasm for Daddy Panda's blue rays I don't think she will!


I cut Daddy Panda's hair the other day before his interview and somehow I've ended up with one of his hairs stuck in my foot! its not only grim but quite painful! It's like a hairy splinter! I've tried to get it out but cant so instead i gave myself i mini manicure and now have some lovely nails inc polish on!


I think a few of my mummy friends are starting to show signs of stress now, and who can blame them! We've all had our own drama's to deal with some having different issues to me, but one thing seems to be common - we all feel over worked and like a failure - be it as a mum or as a friend. In reality these failings are far from failings! We all work so hard to do the best and make the right choices for our babies and families and I'm so proud of all my mummy friends! Sometimes it feels like they're all breezing threw it but I know when I'm in crisis or really struggling all of them are there for me - even the ones I haven't physically met yet!


I'm part of a group online of roughly 10 first time mummy's, we've been through pregnancy together and half the time its alot easier to tell a computer screen than tell your partner so those girlies mean the world to me! Were finally meeting at the baby show in May and Baby Bear is the eldest so I hope she behaves and shows the other mummy's just what is in store for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment