Tuesday 5 April 2011

05/04/11

So this will be my first up to date post.






I spent most of yesterday posting my history really which you need to know to help understand my "quirks" I guess and why I am the way I am.






Today's Tuesday and Daddy Panda has a day off! YAY! My sleep is much improved thanks to some super sedative laced anti-depressants, but its becoming a problem, I'm still asleep in the mornings and am struggling to wake up when Baby Bear wakes up but so far there's always been someone else in the house in the morning. Today she slept until around 8am and I finally woke at 9.30am good job Daddy got up and did breakfast - I'm very lucky!






We don't really have big plans for today, normally we'd attempt to at least go to the park, I really find if I don't leave the house once a day it really affects my mood and my view of the day. Sadly the weather's very hit and miss at the moment and although its bright its also wet! Boo hiss!






Were currently all still in our pj's and Baby Bear is moving about the floor playing with toys as she goes, edging closer and closer to Daddy Panda's XBOX - ekkkkkkk! He's currently playing on it so if she spots the lights surrounding the on/off button Daddy Panda will be doing some screaming!




Our big plan of today is to possibly go to Burger King for lunch (taking a packed lunch for Baby Bear) and then going to the cinema to see Hop!




Were a bit Bunny mad in this house as we had pet ones for 8 years, the old guy finally gave up and went to bunny heaven a few months ago just before he turned 9! He was an amazing rabbit and its definitely the kind of pet I'd be happy for Baby Bear to have when she's bigger - although judging by her reaction to dogs her first words will be "Mummy I want a dog!". She adores them and when at Granddad's the dog is by far her favourite toy!



Daddy Panda has just moved Baby Bear away from his XBOX she is now playing with our "swears" tin. We've got a swear jar mainly because Daddy Panda say's lots of naughty words when playing on the XBOX and as funny as it'd be to get called into school because Baby Bears being swearing its not appropriate so while she's at an age where she's learning sounds and words were trying our best to avoid swearing - hopefully it'll become a habit and the swearing will stop all together!



I feel better for having had a decent amount of sleep its been a long time since I'd managed to sleep threw the night - even though Baby Bear figured it out at 3 weeks old! I'm quite relaxed today especially as we have a plan for the day, Daddy Panda's got a job interview at 7pm and I so hope it goes well. He's got a good job at the moment but he's far from being paid what he deserves and I don't know another person who would do the job as well and as whole heartedly as he does and do it for minimum wage! I do wish hard workers were rewarded, but to be honest everyone who knows Daddy Pandas full job duties etc are shocked that he's paid so little. I really hope he gets the job tonight, its set hours so I'll know when he will be home and what days he has off, and will be able to fit in alot more family visits I think.



So I'm going to end this morning post with a simple GOOD LUCK DADDY PANDA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment